- ID: IELTS30
- Group Course
- Intermediate to Advanced Level
- Number of lessons per week: 30 lessons
- Maximum number of students: 10 students
- Starting date: Any Monday
- Timetable: 9.00 to 12.30 / 13.00 to 14.30
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work in a place where English is used as the primary language of communication. This is one of the most recognized exams in the world and is made up of four key areas.The course consists of 30 lessons per week and will allow you to familiarise yourself with the structure of the test, develop all four language skills, and obtain valuable test techniques to help you succeed. In order to take an exam preparation course you need to have at least intermediate level of English.
- Placement test
- ICTQ Welcome pack
- End of course certificate
- Free Wi-Fi
- Minimum of 80% attendance required in order to receive an end-of-course certificate.
|Course||Course Level||Lessons per Week||1-7 weeks||8-23 weeks|
|IELTS Preparation||Intermediate to Advanced||30||€ 250 p/w||€ 200 p/w|