Now ICTQ Malta offers this great opportunity for the English language students. People can study English and work part-time at the same time. It will help students to improve their English and job skills. With our flexible payment scheme you can earn money and pay for your course.
How does it work?
- 3 weeks after arrival you have to visit ID Malta to apply for a VISA extension. The process takes up to 3 weeks.
- While waiting to get the VISA approval you can start looking for a job. We at ICTQ Malta will do everything we can to help you find a job.
- After receiving you VISA extension and finding a job, you and your future employer go to Jobs Plus in Malta to apply for a work permit. The process takes up to 6 weeks
- After a total of 12 weeks you can start working and paying for the course on a monthly basis.
- Full payment of the first 3 months in advance: € 2445
- The other 3 months will be paid by the student with monthly installments of € 715